Friday, June 13, 2014

Demons in Saint Andrews!

Barely has the dust settled from the Demons of Ghent launch event at Blackwell's in Edinburgh, than I am off to St. Andrews to do another one! I'm quite pleased about that, because I like both Edinburgh and Saint Andrews a lot. If the weather is nice tomorrow I might even manage an hour on the beach after the event...

Anyway, I'm appearing as part of the Waterstones St. Andrews Children's Events Day programme on Saturday 14th June. Starting at 10.15am in the morning a series of children's/teen authors will be appearing to talk about their work.

There's something for all ages, from Mike Nicholson discussing his picture books to me talking about my Young Adult thrillers. Come to the Town Hall, Queen's Gardens, to hear us! My talk is from 1.45pm until approximately 2.30pm and hopefully I'll be showing some brilliant slides of my book locations too - including some scarily high ones!

Further details from Waterstone's St. Andrews: 01334 477 893



No comments:

Post a Comment